Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Zits Attack!
I’m suffering from a pimple outbreak! Somebody help me! It’s really strange; back in 4SIR and Lakiun camp when I went outfield more often, and came into contact with more dirt and mud, I was hardly fazed by pimples, but now that I’m stuck in the relatively more sanitized environment of the office, the once-dormant pimples have erupted vigorously - each of them marking a territory on forehead with an angry red lump. Gross!
I wonder if there is a surgical procedure to remove the pores on my face without any side-effects or any other method to make my face pimple-resistant. I’m sick and tired of washing my face twice a day, and yet still have to face those repugnant growths.
Anybody got any bright ideas to stem the invasion of the pimples until the scientists come up with something better?
I wonder if there is a surgical procedure to remove the pores on my face without any side-effects or any other method to make my face pimple-resistant. I’m sick and tired of washing my face twice a day, and yet still have to face those repugnant growths.
Anybody got any bright ideas to stem the invasion of the pimples until the scientists come up with something better?
Posted by De Rui at 2:16 PM
Post a Comment