Saturday, December 11, 2004
I'm out of rehab!
At long last, I can break my 5-day long abstinence from the Internet (at least with my account). It was no easy task. Many a time, my cursor would linger longingly at the dial-up icon, as my index finger twitched uncontrollably, wanting to make that vital double-click - that double-click to the world wide web, that double-click to ease my yearning, my desire - I was teetering on the brink of surrender. My craving to use the Internet was like the unsatiated sexual desires of a promiscuous man (with reasonably good taste) exiled in Brunei for the rest of his life. It took every ounce of willpower I could muster from within me to disconnect myself from the Internet for five long long days.
But I made it.
But I made it.
Posted by De Rui at 10:23 PM

Post a Comment