Friday, December 24, 2004
___Stationary___
I don't know what's wrong with me these days, but I'm becoming more predisposed to sedentariness; 99% of my time is spent in my office, and the remaining 1% is spent having meals at the cookhouse. My buddy, an enthusiastic runner, has been of little help in mitigating this affliction - he volunteers to run for me whenever it's my turn to participtate in the twice-weekly runs, and despite being given the option of refusal, indolence usually compels me to accept his good will.
Booking out, to me, is as tempting as a 70-year-old hooker nowadays; the only reason I step out of camp is to buy my daily necessities at the supermarket, which is only 200m away from my camp. If it ever starts a free delivery service, I would dispense with booking out altogether.
Booking out, to me, is as tempting as a 70-year-old hooker nowadays; the only reason I step out of camp is to buy my daily necessities at the supermarket, which is only 200m away from my camp. If it ever starts a free delivery service, I would dispense with booking out altogether.
There's just this immense inertia gripping my body now - I'm virtually immovable. Never have I felt such a great propensity to stay indoors before. Am I evolving into a hermit?
Posted by De Rui at 10:20 PM
Post a Comment